“… collective amnesia is dangerous. Citizens kept ignorant of their history are robbed of the riches of their heritage . . . If Americans cannot recall whom we fought, and whom we fought alongside, during World War II, it should not be assumed that they will long remember what happened here on September 11. And a nation that does not know why it exists, or what it stands for, cannot be expected to long endure.”
From “The Urgency of Memory”, NEH Chairman Bruce Cole
Dr. Bolin is known throughout SWFL for her bottom-line results, attention to detail and service to her community. With this new endeavor, she has used all of her skills and experiences to meet the challenges and opportunities to connect our children to the magic in this place we call home while honoring those spirited pioneers who came before us all.
- Write to Dr. Bolin to be added to the Monthly E-Newsletter
- Need a History speaker for your group? Call 239.777.2281 or write to Dr. Bolin
To learn more about the character and identity of Naples, consider one of these sources of information:
- City of Naples Walking Map Committee
- Founding Member of Old Naples Waterfront Assoc.
- Founding Member of Naples Stone Crab Festival
- Gordon River Underpass Pedestrian Walkway promoter
- Aqualane Shores “Early Days” Flyer
The Working Waterfront
Third Street South